THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Saturday, June 11, 2011

Los Angeles I ,Ca., Usa. E->

English translations below.



Quelques Extraits...


''Je n'attendais de Hollywood que ses grands rêves sous les projecteurs de la 20th Century Fox balayant les cieux. Vivre dans les studios chaque jour bien réel de mes extravagances devant les caméras installées de mes fantaisies était ma seule croyance.
Le fondement même d'un faire croire bien effectif.''


'' I only expected from Hollywood its big dreams to come true under the 20th Century Fox spotlights panning across the skies. Living real in the studios every single day my extravagances in front of the cameras of my fantasies was my only belief. My one and only God to worship.The essence itself of an effective make believe.''


LAX, Los Angeles Airport, 1980
________________________




Et, en marchant à travers les voitures du parking devant ce grand édifice retangulaire de style Bauhaus des années 20, me mis à vénérer ce signe qui m'aveuglait. Le fixant, receuilli comme devant une croix, plein de bonheur un soir de shabbat, priant de supplications intérieures. La conjuration à l'appel de ma quête. Ma dévotion à la Metro Goldwyn Mayer. Les trois lettres dorées du toit qui me saluaient me transcendèrent.


' By walking among the cars of the parking lot in front of this Bauhaus rectangular building of the early thirties, I started to revere the ensign that was blinding me, staring at it meditative as if I was in front of a cross, happy like on a Shabbath evening, praying with inner entreaties the conjuration to the call of my quest.My devotion to the Metro Goldwyn Mayer. The golden letters saluting guests from the top of the roof transcended me.'








No comments: