THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Monday, June 13, 2011

A James Bond film. E->


Texte français original en bas de page.
__________________________________


''You only live twice. Although it seems. One life for yourself, and one life for your dreams. That was about to become all my life. And how I was going to run about to be taken through and through and far away. And how Nancy could sing it well. She did not sing that song for me alone I believe. Nor for James who was just reborn. But for all of us. Could you understand it? Were you living it? As for me, I never had stopped living it. And I had made of it my daily prey before I first listened to it, freed as a happy teenager to know that someone could send my echo back and not being lonely that way. I was living it every day. A deep every day reality I hold on to as a non stop ever living philosophy. My belief. One obedience. One natural faith. Both feet on the ground and the rest, who knows where? Other idiots were saying with self-conceit that I was taking my dreams for granted. They could not understand anything of it but that phrase was at least true. I was living my dreams and not dreaming my life. It would have been such a dull one to live otherwise. And this philosophy of mine was every single day tangible. It was not in the eyes of the beholder that I was. It was in my own hands. What about you? How many lives had you lived?

'This dream is for you, so pay the price!'
Nancy.
O! I did pay the price of it Nancy! And a dear one! I could not count at the autumn of my life the amount of emotions, sensations, the joys and the pains my body and soul with passion as always had lived. My ass and my mind were overfilled. Filled with a jaded overflow. I could not walk day by day anymore in Tokyo or Buenos Aires the pavements of fame that had taken me to Los Angeles. Nor on the ones that had seen the slut sublimating her loves from Berlin to Tel Aviv. I was now living second by second my physical and mental desires. Second by second. My lives from now on did not leave me any other choice. I had nothing. I was. I only had an atrocious fear of the future though I badly did want it to let go and keep going. Start it over and over again. On and on. Non stop. I was getting older. Yes! I was drifting through the years and life seemed tamed. And if my dreams were not lesser, I did not hold them anymore. I was not the master of them anymore. I was loosing my roughcast. It was crumbling from its lived illusions. I was living the real life of reality. And that was getting me bored stiff. I had to relive an other brand new life. I could not count how many I had scored. But this next one had to be the soonest. Alberto Moravia's Boredom was settling down right on my face, disturbing me a lot. Its swift was slashing my bleeding buttocks raw and my head thumped by hammers was full of bruises. What a nausea it was to vomit such ponderosity. How many lives did I have lived? Fifty? Sixty? Eighty? I simply did not know and I simply did not care. I only knew I needed one more. One real concrete dream to hold and get there to get it. It would not take too long though. And Nancy would approve. No matter the new price to pay.''


On ne vit que deux fois, 1967 / You only live twice, 1967.
Chanté par Nancy; YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE.


''On ne vit que deux fois. À ce qu'il paraît. Une vie pour soi-même, et une autre pour ses rêves. Ça allait devenir toute ma vie. Et comme j'en allais être de part en part en tous sens transporté. Et comme elle le chantait bien, Nancy. Cette chanson, elle ne l'avait pas chantée pour moi seul je suppose. Ni uniquement pour James qui venait de renaître. Mais pour nous tous. Vous, vous la compreniez? Vous la viviez? Moi, je n'avais pas cessé de le faire avant cette première écoute, adolescent heureux à cet écho de ne pas être esseulé. De m'y engager. De m'y dévouer. C'était une foi naturelle. Un crédo. Les pieds ça et là sur terre et le reste allez savoir où, -mais toujours en un songe devenu matière. Vivre mes rêves à tout prix et ne pas rêver ma vie au conditionnel. Elle eut été si stérile. Je prenais mes rêves pour des réalités disaient avec suffisance les gros cons. Ils n'y comprenaient rien mais de cette phrase avaient raison. Une réalité profonde vécue de tous les jours. Une philosophie. Une philosophie de chaque instant tangible. Et vous, vous en aviez vécu combien de vies?

''Ce rêve est pour vous aussi. Mais il faut en payer le prix.''
Nancy.
J'l'avais payé Nancy! Et cher! Je ne comptais plus à l'automne de ma vie les émotions, les sensations, les joies et les peines, corps et âme confondus comme je l'avais de nature toujours fait. Mon cul et mes esprits étaient remplis. Remplis même d'un trop-plein revenu de tout. Je ne vivais plus au jour le jour de Tokyo à Buenos Aires les trottoirs de la gloire qui m'avaient emmenés à Los Angeles ni mes amours sublimés de salope de Berlin à Tel Aviv. Je vivais à la seconde mes désirs physiques et mentaux. À la seconde. Mes vies ne me laissaient désormais aucun autre choix. Je n'avais rien. J'étais. Je n'avais que la peur atroce du futur. J'voulais qu'ça continue, qu'ça r'commence. Encore et toujours. On and on. Non-stop. Je vieillissais. Et si les rêves n'étaient pas moindres, je ne les possédais plus. Je n'en étais plus le maître. Je perdais mon crépi. Il s'effritait de ses illusions vécues. Je vivais le réel de la réalité. Et m'emmerdais. Il fallait que j'en revive une autre de vie, je ne les comptais plus. Mais celle-ci au plus tôt. L'ennui à la Moravia s'installait, dérangeant, et avec habilité de plein fouet. Je recevais des coups de martinet qui rougissaient mes fesses à vif, la tête bourrée d'hématomes par des coups de marteau. L'ennui. Quelle nausée de vomir de cette lassitude. J'en avais eu combien de vies? Cinquante? Soixante? Quatre-vingt? Je n'en savais rien. Il m'en fallait une de plus. Un rêve bien concret et puis aller le rencontrer. Ça n'allait pas tarder. Et Nancy approuverait. Peu importe le nouveau prix à payer.''


No comments: