THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Thursday, June 16, 2011

Un nouveau mot / A new word. E-> 2011 version.


English translation down below this page.


Quelques Extraits...


''Je me demandais ce matin après une nuit tourmentée de trop de pensées, de draps sués et de branles inachevées et d'oreillers tous froissés, au son des oiseaux migrateurs de mille couleurs qui me réveillaient de leurs chants du haut des palmiers sous l'insolent soleil d'un mois de janvier qui chauffait le sol à vingt degrés, à huit heures le matin ce que je pourrais bien faire aujourd'hui, aujourd'hui et demain et le surlendemain et tout ce qui en suivait du reste de celle nouvelle année et de ma vie. L'ennui à la Moravia était dépassé depuis longtemps déjà et je devais inventer un autre mot que je ne trouvais pas. ''


Boredom the Moravia way had since long ago exceeded the limits of it and I had to invent a new word I could not find.


''I was wondering this morning after a tormented night by too many thoughts and sweating sheets, unfinished wanking and crumpled pillows, to the sound of migrant birds of a thousand colors that woke me up with their singing from the top of the palm trees under the impudent January sun that heated the soil up to sixty eight degrees, at eight o'clock in the morning what I could do today, tomorrow and the day after at the beginning of this new year and for the rest of my life. Boredom the Moravia way had since long ago exceeded the limits of it and I had to invent a new word I could not find. ''



No comments: