THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Autobus / Bus. E->


English translation below.


Quelques Extraits...

'' Je le remerciais ce barbu de Bon Dieu de m'avoir donné deux orifices aussi larges et généreux pour en faire des feux d'artifice queue après queue. Il n'y avait pas à tourner autour du pot. La vie ne m'avait concédé que ce bonheur en cadeau. Je reprendrai l'autobus demain.''

'' The only difference with them is that I did not jump on a bus to get off it at the same bus stop that would lead me to some future. Mine could only be compared to theirs living today and tomorrow the moment and the moment only like a forced retirement which you have nothing to expect from. I had lived my life as they say. And that was a fact that was alarming me. For it was a simple and normal life driving away with them in the bus. And when they were talking to me, we were the same age. They healed my torments. I will take the bus tomorrow again.''




No comments: