THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Monday, June 13, 2011

Seattle & Vancouver, a departure to Greece. E->

English translation below. gs


Quelques Extraits...


''Lui comme moi en avions assez de Las Vegas, et la suite du palace de l'Hôtel Bellevue que je réservai devant un Pacifique agité et brumeux, romantique et sauvage, nous consolida de forces mutuelles; pour lui mes énergies, pour moi son amour sans tricherie. Nous passâmes deux jours à marcher sur les plages enlassés, à baiser de longues heures du lit qui dominait l'océan, à déguster langoustes et huîtres sans arrêt le reste du temps, accompagnées de vins blancs qui lui rappelaient sa Belgique. Deux jours. Le Club Mediterrannée m'appela le cinquième matin. Je devais partir dans trois semaines en Grèce. À Edipsos, une Île à quatre heures d'Athènes. Et qui, de Seatlle, me parut être le bout du monde. Encore plus loin même. Le billet d'avion pour m'y rendre m'attendait à l'aéroport de Las Vegas à 6h le matin, puis un vol direct de New-York à Athènes où les organisateurs du Club viendaient m'y attendre parmi d'autres arrivants. Je ne sus à ce moment précis quelle décision prendre car elle était un adieu définitif à mes rêves américains, mais répondis à cet appel affirmativement, pour ensuite prendre le beau petit Vincent dans mes bras et lui faire l'amour comme je rêvai qu'on me le fît d'un au revoir sans retour. ''


'' Vincent and I were fed up with Las Vegas and I booked for us a suite at the Bellevue facing a foggy rough and romantic wild Pacific Ocean that would strengthen our mutual forces. As for him my energies, and for me me his love with no cheating. We spent hours walking along the beaches while I was holding his arms, nights in bed facing over the ocean, hours at the table eating seafood with nice and cold Chardonay wine that reminded him of Belgium. Two days that cut us from the world. The Club Med gave me a call the next morning. I had to go to Greece, in a small village called Edipsos four hours away by car and boat from Athens. From Seatlle and filled with the genuine love Vincent felt for me, the idea of going there seemed to me like going in an unknown galaxy. Even farther. A plane ticket was waiting for me in Vegas at six in the morning to fly to NYC and from then on a direct flight to Athens where I'd be picked up with others by the manager of the club. I did not know what my decision yet to take was , but somehow I accepted on the spot the proposition. To leave the United States was a final farewell to my American dreams I took Vincent in my arms and made love to him the way I would have liked to be loved from at a good bye with no return. ''


No comments: