THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Thursday, June 16, 2011

Natan. E-> 2001 version.


English translation down below.


Quelques Extraits...


''Je partais à Berlin y vivre mes couleurs et mes musiques avec d'autres angoisses qu'en représentaient le risque, le laissant seul avec les siennes. De son regard assombri et sévère à ce départ, il ajoutait de faibles mots que j'étais un égoïste le bougre! L'étais-je vraiment? Il ajoutait aussi que je pouvais aller y vivre en abondance mes rêves et que sa porte au retour de mes illusions perdues, serait de toute façon toujours ouverte. Il venait sans doute de me dire je t'aime. Et il était le seul. ''


By the way, about colors, again, Sinatra was singing them so well. 'Pretty colors'.

'Softly as I leave you'. The lyrics of this song were so beautiful when time comes for love to end, leaving slowly with no noise Francis Albert Sinatra plaid so perfectly not to break her heart more. I had sent these words that suggested me to do it on my tippy toes, to Natan. I did not know where to begin or finish, least of all where to fit his name into two chapters of my life he shared with me and had never filled since thirteen years, in order to talk about him or even mention his name between the geographical gashes and the cardiac interruptions of our long relationship. He was, together with my beloved grand-mother and my adored Bob the dog, the one who had shared the walls of my existence, the longest. A good guy. A nice guy all the way through of whom nothing could be reproached or slandered. Nothing wrong to say, and that was the problem. ''




No comments: