THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Thursday, June 16, 2011

Une histoire de femme / A female story. E->


English translation below.


Quelques Extraits...

''Le principal handicap de mes jouissances finales à être pleinement satisfait n'avait en rien à voir avec une simple exultation corporelle, quand bien même fut-elle agréable. Je séduisais toujours. Les hommes et les femmes. Mon corps dessiné de grande bête sexuelle sportive et mes sourires californiens sous la brillance de mes cheveux noirs me les mettaient tous et toutes à mes pieds dès mon arrivée et où que je me trouvais. Mais personne du genre féminin ou masculin ou d'un autre ne savait qu'au lit j'étais entièrement une femme et uniquement ça. Seuls de rares connaisseurs l'avaient su à vue d'oeil et m'en avaient honoré. Une femme à la peau douce de la pointe de mes seins jusqu'à l'entre-cuisse de ma croupe en perpétuelle attente d'être aimée comme telle. Le grand brun séduisant ne pouvait être le seul objet de sa représentation et de sa science mais devait jouer le rôle que la société en attendait. Tantôt un latin lover quand les femmes désiraient être empalées de ma virilité afin que leur chatte et clitoris fussent travaillés à leur idée et ce dont je n'avais rien à foutre, tantôt une grande folle des nuits parisiennes à laisser deviner sa passivité de petite tapette de quartier devant un mâle actif et dont je n'avais rien à foutre non plus.''


À travers les années / Through the years.
The Man for me was standing on a pedestal, high and strong and dominating the crowds, almost untouchable. Me, her admirer. I was searching for The Excellence in Him. I could only find its outlet.


''The main handicap of my final pleasures to be fully satisfied had nothing to do with a simple physical exultation no matter how nice it might have been at the time. I always seduced. Men and Women. My tall sporty define body of a sexual beast and my Californian smiles under the gloss of my black hair were putting them at my feet as soon as I arrived wherever I was. But nobody of one gender or the other knew that I was in bed completely a woman. A woman with a soft skin from the extremity of my nipples till the rump of my two legs and that I only was waiting to be loved as such. The tall dark and handsome guy I was could not live the object of his own portrayal and own science he was carrying but had to play the part the society expected him to play. A Latin lover at times when girls would be willing to be fucked by my male attributes and have their pussy and clitoris worked on to the ideas and of which I could not care less, some other times a nightlife Parisian queen searching to be topped by some active dude in need of an everyday provincial bottom queer, and that, I could not care less either anyway.''




No comments: