THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Thursday, June 16, 2011

L'épicier II / The grocer II / BONUS. E->


English translation down below. gs

''Un livre entier, une vie entière. Il venait de me dire ce matin, que demain soir, il serait ouvert, de sept à onze heures, en caressant de son énorme bitte coincée dans ses jeans, mes petites fesses. ''

''An entire book, one life. He just told me this morning, that tomorrow evening, he would be opened, from seven till eleven, caressing with his enormous dick stuck in his jeans, my little butt.''



''Et ce matin encore, à l'ouverture de son petit taudis d'achalandage de trucs et de machins, de liquides vaisselle de toutes couleurs et d'huiles d'olive pas chères, il rangeait du côté du comptoir où je me trouvais, le pain frais qui venait d'arriver dans de grandes corbeilles en plastique bleu marine tandis que j'attendais qu'il veuille bien se rendre de l'autre côté pour me tendre le paquet de cigarettes que je venais chercher. Il rangeait, bien doucement, chaque pain les uns sur les autres en prenant son temps, seconde après seconde, l'un après l'autre délicatement posé, arrangé, précieusement manié comme une oeuvre d'art ou un collier de diamants de chez Van Cleef & Arpels que l'on n'oserait toucher. Surtout sans se presser, il continuait, d'élégants doigtés, de les empiler au bout du comptoir en formica gris mal nettoyé, comme d'habitude, sans me regarder. Il n'arrêtait pas de me prendre pour une conne et de prendre son temps, en tête à claque pas rasée mais bien décidée de mettre mon petit cul en situation de caprices infantiles pour alimenter ses innombrables faiblesses dont il raffolait. Il ne me considérait qu'en petite pute nymphomane, et qui pouvait bien attendre le coup de queue de son énorme bitte qui me faisait baver de désirs et qu'il ne pouvait, je le savais, ce matin devant l'école d'en face qui commençait à se remplir de ses élèves, donner. Je me collais plus près du comptoir, faisant ainsi frémir l'étoffe de mes pantalons qui atteignait ses oreilles et lui soumettait, en réponse à sa volontaire grossièreté, l'intensité de mes envies subites, et ça, il le voyait de ses regards par en-dessous qui me rendaient déjà fébrile. J'en bandais à la vue de sa barbe grise et si virile qui entourait ses fabuleuses lèvres sèches, et mon cul en frétillait, fier, de bonheur. Il devait bien, en disposant encore et encore ses pains blancs les uns sur les autres pour ses futurs et miséreux clients, ressentir du bout de son gland, les pulsions que mon attente forcée suggéraient dans l'air, qui lui, était, aussitôt entré dans son magasin pourri, par ma présence et la sienne réunies, fatalement rempli de son sperme qu'il lui fallait à tout prix cracher. Il était le mâle absolu sans aucun besoin de courtiser sa femelle, et savait fort bien que mes trous lui étaient entièrement accordés, et qu'il n'avait qu'à de sa queue les tirer, pour enfin se libérer de son pesant foutre que sa bonne femme ne savait de nuits entières avec lui, en rien, lui traire. J'étais depuis le premier jour quand je lui avais demandé de commander mes cigarettes, sa providence fortuite, le ramassis glorieux du fin fond de ses couilles, le récipient d'exception de ses besoins, le détonateur qui mettait à chaque fois depuis, la machine en branle et son cerveau à zéro. Je lui faisais en remerciant les cieux, exploser toutes les envies de ses neurones qui elles, Oh! Gloire! Flattaient démesurément, mon ego. Elles lui devenaient à l'instant, le dernier pain enfin posé sur les autres au sommet de sa pyramide, insupportables, ne respirant de ses poumons, que l'air irrespirable et brûlant de notre lubrique fusion. Il fallait que ça sorte et je ne le quittais pas des yeux qui ne me regardaient jamais, calant ainsi à ses esprits, mes hanches dans l'axe exacte de son énorme bitte qui maintenant, se dirigeaient, animal, derrière moi pour passer de l'autre côté du comptoir qu'il ne pouvait atteindre, la queue déjà dure et humide sous ses jeans, brusquement attirée par mes fesses qu'elle emboitait bien en leur centre pour me demander, dans le cou qu'il frôlait de sa barbe tout à coup, si je voulais des cigarettes. Il était le parfait salaud pour une parfaite salope. Je jouissais déjà à chaque fois de telles subtiles anticipations cérébrales, d'un honneur ineffable à être son vidoir. Il pensait, j'en étais sur, de sa nature de mâle me vaincre et m'affaiblir, mais c'est moi sa putain qui à peine entrée dans son magasin avait gagné la bataille. Nous étions lui et moi, à chaque fois, autour de son infernale queue à travailler pour la débiliter, des baiseurs du déjà. À huit heures du matin, Il fermait la porte et éteignait les lumières, et les yeux toujours par terre, me demandait une fois de plus, au milieu des cartons du cagibis dans le recoin, de vite venir, qu'il en avait besoin. Je les connaissais par coeur ses besoins du moment, nous en avions eu tellement, que j'obéissais de suite à ses ordres sans qu'il n'ait à formuler de locution, et avançais lentement, à reculons, puis descendais mes pantalons en me tenant, après, aux cartons. Il allait de son infini prestige de mâle vite se les vider, et me remettre à ma place en me faisant encore beugler. Il me tirait dans le noir comme une chose, un exutoire, cravachant de sa ceinture comme un cheval, mes cuisses tremblantes et soumises, en me traitant de pute. Il adorait m'enculer, et moi, j'adorais entendre le son rauque et bestial de sa voix, me culbuter, m'esquinter, me transpercer. Il arrivait bientôt de ses bruits graves de fauve, pressé d'en finir, à son but, au plus profond de mes intérieurs, se tenant alors à mes épaules pour un équilibre parfait qui lui permettait la totale et pleine jouissance de balancer sa foudre, comme l'homme le méritait. Il m'honorait. Et crachait tout. Tout. En murmurant mon nom, -mon exquise récompense, ma mention d'excellence. Il me gratifiait. Puis, notre fornication terminée, il remettait sa ceinture tandis que je me rhabillais vite fait et me remerciait, en me demandant de partir. Il me tendait en regardant méchamment comme je l'aimais, ma main, le paquet de cigarettes que j'étais venu chercher, et je m'en allais, sans qu'il ne m'eût demandé de le payer. Je repartais satisfait, désormais certain qu'il allait, maintenant débarrassé de son pesant liquide, pouvoir sauter comme un cabris le regard un peu plus aimable, et passer en homme libre et libéré, une bonne journée à vendre ses bricoles.
Et de lui cette fois-ci, je n'avais plus rien à dire, plus rien à décrire, plus rien à assouvir, car je savais dès l'instant du prochain regard qui croiserait notre souffrance, que tout de ma cervelle et de mes veines se dilateraient aussitôt pour le laisser rentrer en mon âme, selon son bon vouloir de l'orifice à choisir. Finis les matins et les fins d'après-midi, les soirs, tard, à descendre juste avant la fermeture pour recevoir une bonne tabassée de ses coups de bittes; je pouvais désormais faire de beaux rêves, seul, la tête posée sur les oreillers à admirer à mes côtés, l'unique et solide protection de mes angoisses. Défendu de l'univers entier par ses bras poilus musclés sec, solidement vissé à la terre par sa queue de maître entre mes cuisses, j'avais pour unique et infranchissable bouclier, l'invincible rempart de l'air enfumé de sa stratosphère et celui de ses bronches goudronnées que j'entendais ronronner, caressant alors, de gestes délicats, son doux pelage noir, lentement, afin de recevoir son acide salive en la mienne, et la décanter de ses dépôts. Il était en père de ses quatre gosses et de sa langue sortie de sa barbe grise entrebâillant mon ouverture labiale, ma seconde peau, l'exclusive armure qui me sauvegardait du big bang infernal des autres pédés.
Je n'avais vraiment, plus rien à dire. Pour une seule raison dont j'avais grandement, dans le chapitre de l'Épicier I, sublimé l'immorale réalité et rêvé tout de son réel, qui prenais, ce matin avant la faillite définitive, tout son sens. Je venais une dernière fois y chercher mon paquet de cigarettes avec pour seule sèche au bec, la vision de sa braguette ouverte érigeant de la base à son sommet, son immense et épaisse colonne coupée de son prépuce, toujours si droite et régulière et fière et dégoulinante de joie à mon arrivée. Je ne m'étais pas trompé. Il demandait aussitôt à son gosse de sortir et d'aller jouer dehors, et à l'unique client qui se trouvait là, de dégager, car lui et moi lui disait-il, avions une affaire urgente à régler. C'est la première fois qu'il me souriait, et même, en venant vers moi après avoir fermé à double tour les deux portes, qu'il m'offrait un grand sourire qui lui me mettait de suite K.O. et nourrissait mon orgueil. Il se collait contre moi fort, pantalon contre pantalon, précisément encadré, et de sa bitte déjà débordante d'érection et d'assurance, il entourait de ses bras mon torse avec sa barbe piquante à mes oreilles qui me demandait si je voulais être sa seconde femme, sa maitresse, sa putain. Mon coeur en pleurait de joie à l'écoute que désormais, tout se passera chez moi, qu'il viendra m'honorer à domicile en amants, en amants de valeur ajoutait-il. Puis il me tirait par le bras en direction de notre dernier cagibis de bonheur en sortant son énorme queue, qu'aussitôt j'enfournais à genoux, de sa base à son pic au fin fond des abimes étouffant de fierté mon larynx. Il se les vidait une dernière fois dans notre recoin de fortune en caressant mes cheveux et murmurant mon nom plusieurs fois. Il m'enfilait au doigt son alliance, me comblait de sa gratitude que j'ingurgitais d'un seul bloc, ma boite crânienne entièrement enfouie en son marital pubis. Il m'épousait. Puis, l'oesophage bien humecté, il remettait son attirail en ordre et rouvrait ses deux portes. Il me tendait le paquet de cigarettes qu'il m'offrait encore en disant à son gamin qu'il pouvait maintenant entrer, que nous avions fini de discuter, et à moi, un a bientôt d'un éclatant sourire que je découvrais pour la première fois. Oui, cette fois-ci, je n'avais vraiment plus rien à dire. Il venait an absolu despote, de tout conquérir. ''


The grocer II. The bonus.


''And this very morning, again, as he opened his miserable joint of stuffs and things, of washing liquids of all colors and cheap olive oils, he was unpacking on the side of the counter where I was standing, the fresh loafs of bread that just arrived in navy blue plastic crates while I waited for him to go on the other side and hand me over the pack of cigarettes I came here for to get. He unpacked them slowly, very slowly, displaying each loaf on top of the other taking his time, second after second one after the other delicately laid, well displayed, holding them with caution as if he touched each loaf as a piece of art or a Van Cleef & Arpels diamonds necklace no one dared to touch. Without hurrying, at all, he carried on fixing them at the end of the untidy grey and dirty plastic counter with an elegant hand gesture and as usual, not looking at me. He never stopped taking me for a stupid bitch and never stopped taking his time, and with his unshaved face I would have gladly thumped right now, the grocer was quite determined to set my butt in a situation of infantile caprices in order to feed my countless weaknesses he was very fond of. I knew he only considered me as a nymphomaniac little whore that could sure wait to be stuffed by his enormous cock that made me dribble of desires that he could not this very morning, and I knew it, refill in front of the school getting full of pupils coming in just before eight. I stuck myself nearer to counter for him to hear the sound of the material of my trousers rustling against it, suggesting to his ears in response to his voluntary rudeness, the intensity of my sudden subtle envies that he indeed perceived perfectly well, looking away from the scene that already made me feel feverish. By looking at his grey and so virile beard that surrounded his fabulous dry lips, I got hard, and my ass wriggled of happiness, proud. He enjoyed I knew it, while still putting the white breads on top of the others for his next and poor clients to buy, to feel from the top of his knob, the pulses that my mandatory waiting implied of tension in the air which always was, by my presence and his together gathered and each time I entered his falling apart shop, fatally filled with the flair of his sperm he had to get rid of at the soonest, no matter what. He was the absolute male with no need to pay court to his female, knowing damn well my holes were entirely granted to him and that he only have with his dick, to shoot them to at last, free his heavy cum his wife night after night, could in no way, properly milk. I was since the very first day when I asked him to order my cigarettes, his fortuitous providence, the glorious relief of the deepest of his balls, the recipient of exception of his primitive needs, the detonator that turned every single time since the first moment his eyes caught my back, the machine on and his brain to zero. I made him, and I thanked the skies for it, burn all the envies of his neurons that, O! Glory! Tremendously flattered my ego. Now he had put the last loaf of bread on top of its pyramid, they became to him unbearable, leaving his lungs to only breath the unbreathable burning air of our lecherous fusion. He had to let it go and i did not take my eyes off him who never looked at me, wedging that way to his mind, my hips in the exact axis of his enormous dick that now, animal, came behind me to go to the other side of the counter he could not reach, for his already hard and wet cock under his blue jeans was at once attracted by my buttocks he clamped right in the middle of them asking, with his beard skimming my neck, if I wanted cigarettes. My grocer was the perfect bastard for a perfect slut, and such cerebral subtle anticipations provoked each time in me an intellectual orgasm, with the ineffable honor at being his spermbin. He thought, and I was sure of it, that his nature of a male defeated and weakened me, but it was me his whore who, as soon as I entered the store, had already wan the battle. Him and I were, at each time, around his infernal cock to work on to be debilitated, the fuckers of the already. At eight in the morning, he closed the front door and turned the neons off, and, looking at the floor as he always did bending his face on one side, he asked me one more time to come quickly in the nook of the store room nearby, saying that he badly, needed it. I knew by heart his needs of the moment, we had had so many, that I at once obeyed his orders without hearing them, slowly walking backwards to him and gently taking my trousers off, holding myself straight after to the cartons offering me. He was, with his infinite male prestige, going to empty his load and let me know where to stand making me scream. He fucked me in the dark like a thing, a release, flogging like a horse with his belt, my trembling and submitted legs calling me a whore. He adored to fuck me, and I, I adored listening to the hoarse and bestial sound of his voice bumping me, damaging me, piercing me. He was, with his deep sounds of a will beast, rapidly close to his end in the deepest of my insides, holding himself to my shoulders to reach the perfect equilibrium that allowed him to fully and totally explode his thunder, the way the man deserved it. He honored me by spitting everything he'd got. Everything, whispering my name, which meant to me receiving, an exquisite reward, a grade of excellence to my condition fully approved. Then, once our fornication was over, he put his belt back on while I hurried getting dressed and thanked me, asking me to leave. He handed me with wicked looks the way I liked it, the pack of cigarettes I came here to buy, and I was off without been asked to pay for it. I left his store satisfied, certain after he got rid of his heavy liquid, he was capable to jump like a happy and smiling kid now the stag was not at bay anymore, and I was certain he was, as a free liberated man, going to spend a nice day selling his trifles.
And about him this time, I had nothing more to say, nothing more to describe, nothing more to satiate, for I knew as soon as our eyes would catch the next way of our suffering, that my brain and my veins would at once dilate themselves to let him enter my soul, according to his good will of choosing his preferred orifice of the time. Enough with mornings and late afternoons, enough with late evenings coming down just before closing time to get a good thump with his dick; I now could dream, alone, sweet dreams, leaning my head against the pillows admiring to my side sleeping, the unique and solid protection of my anguishes. Defended from the entire universe by his hairy and muscled arms, strongly screwed to the earth by his master cock between my legs, I had as one and invincible shield, the impassable rampart of the smoky air of his stratosphere and of of his tar bronchial tubes I heard purring, and could then, softly, gently caress his smooth black fur in order to mix, slowly, his acid saliva with mine and decant it from its sediments. He was as a father of four kids half-opening my labial aperture with his tong coming out of his grey beard, my second skin, the exquisite armour that safeguarded me from the other queers' infernal big bang.
I, really, had nothing else to add. For one and only reason of which I greatly had, in the Grocer's chapter I, sublimated its immoral reality and dreamed all of its truth that now, before the final closing down of the shop, made total sense. I came one last time to get there my pack of cigarettes which only vision of a butt to my lips was, his opened zipper erecting from the base to its peak, the tremendous size of his huge and thick cut foreskin dick always so straight and regular, wetting proud of joy at my arrival. I hadn't gone wrong. He at once asked his kid to go out and play outside, and to the only customer that was there, to leave us as we both had urgent matters to resolve. For the first time he smiled to me, and even, after having locked the two doors as he came to me, he offered me a big smile that knocked me down and fed my pride. He stuck himself against me strong, trousers to trousers, precisely framed, his cock already extending with erection and insurance, he hold my chest with his scratching beard to my ear asking me if I was willing to become his second wife, his mistress, his whore. My heart cried of happiness by listening to such words, knowing that from now, everything would be held at my place, and that he would, as lovers, come and honor me as a lover of value, so added he. Then, he grabbed my arm to direct me to our last happy storeroom taking his enormous cock out that I at once, got in from its base to its top till the bottom of my depths, choking my larynx as I was on my knees. He emptied his balls one last time in our providential nook caressing my hair and whispering more than once my name. He was then stringing up my finger with a wedding ring, granting me his gratitude I swallowed at one take, my cranial box totally buried in his marital pubis. He was marrying me. Then, once my gullet largely dampened, he put his gears back in order and reopened the two doors. He handed me one more time free the pack of cigarettes, saying to his son he now could come back in, that we finished our talk, and to me, said a farewell with a huge and friendly smile I discovered for the first time. Indeed, this time, I had nothing more to say. He, as an absolute despot, just had conquered the entire me.''



No comments: