THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Frédéric. -E->


English translation below.


Quelques Extraits...


''Frédéric connaissait bien ma vie, et la comprenait pour en avoir vécu une, bien que sédentaire et seulement parisienne, quelque peu similaire. Les grands rêves hollywoodiens et les amours éphémères. À l'idée de mon come back berlinois, il voulut m'y visiter ce qui me réjouit. Il ajouta que nous y ferions des pipes ensemble connaissant le boulot qu'il y avait à Berlin. Effectivement, un stagiaire n'était pas de trop. Je lui demandai alors de rapporter de Paris des genouillères qui conforteraient mes génuflexions légendaires. Mes genoux se fatiguaient rapidement désormais. Il devenait impératif d'en urger ma tâche à chacun de ceux qui préféraient debout ma position de prière. Elle activait mon ardeur mais spoliait ma ferveur. Il ne put à mon grand regret honorer cette demande. Louis Vuitton n'en faisait pas.''


''Frederic knew my life quite well and understood it. He had somewhat been there himself. Big Hollywood dreams and one night stand lovers. Knowing I was coming back to Berlin, he decided to come and visit which delighted me. He added we'd work together on blow jobs as he was aware of the tremendous amount of work Berlin provided. Indeed, a trainee would be needed. I then asked him to bring back from Paris a pair of knee pad as my knees were now getting tired quickly. I then had to urge my task quicker for the ones ''standing that preferred my position of a prey. It was activating my ardour but frustrating my fervour. He unfortunately could not grant my request. For Louis Vuitton was not making any.''



No comments: