THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hygiène corporelle / Personal Hygiene. E-> 2011 version.


English translation below.


Quelques Extraits...


''Pour laisser couler à volonté les veines de mon cerveau là où elles voulaient bien du moment présent circuler pour se retrouver au fin fond de mes cavités percutées par une grosse bitte, il me fallait pour laisser leur absolue liberté vivre leur brûlante hémorragie interne qui me faisait bander et me rendait obsédée de faire gicler ces messieurs, une parfaite propreté sans odeurs et raffinée qui radicalement me séparait de l'animal afin de laisser libre court au parfait orgasme de mes génies libidineux. Il n'était pas question que je ressentisse une seule seconde posséder de mes actes de grandiose putain, une âme puante de gueux. La banale réalité trop organiquement bestiale, pour achever et parfaire mes fantasmes était exclue de mes Traités de morale. ''


There was no way I could even for a second, feel from my acts of a grandiose slut, I owned a stinking beggar soul.


''In order to let at will the veins of my brain flow where and when they wanted to run through to finally end at the deepest of my cavities hit by a big cock, I needed for their absolute freedom to live the burning inner hemorrhages that got me a hard-on and obsessed me to make these gentlemen spurt, a perfect and refined cleanliness without any smell that radically parted me from being an animal and allowed to let my libidinous geniuses go and reach perfect orgasm. There was no way I could even for a second, feel from my acts of a grandiose slut, I owned a stinking beggar soul. The too organically bestial trite reality for me to achieve and complete my fantasies, was excluded from my morals Treaties. ''

No comments: