THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Monday, June 13, 2011

Chez Ma Cousine, 75018. E->

English translation below.


Quelques Extraits...


''Au sortir d'une nuit montmartroise remplie de cognacs et de rires chez Claude Place du Tertre, en descendant les marches de la butte qui me ramenaient titubant chez moi, je me consacrai au texte de Bille réécouté encore une fois 'Chez ma cousine'. Elle l'avait écrit pour moi. Et assainissait mon état solitaire de grande dame. Mais il me fallait beaucoup d'argent n'en étant pas une de naissance. Beaucoup. Car je ne pouvais pas me passionner de mon unique grand amour, pauvre. Mes transports amoureux bouillonnants n'étaient pas à même de toucher une terre laborieuse. Je ne savais pas qui pourrait m'en apporter. Mes courtisans ou mon exclusif prétendant. Mes sensations à vivre étaient trop immenses pour en faire moi-même.''


''One night, after a party filled with cognacs and laughters at Claude's in Montmartre, walking staggering the hill steps down on the way back home, I devoted myself to this idea of wealth and luxury as a definite purpose to reach Love, listening over and over again to Billie Holiday's song . She had written the lyrics for me. They were smoothing my solitaire state of a great Dame. But I needed a lot of money not being born one. Plenty. For I could not fall in Love, poor. My passionate gushing amorous settings could not touch a ground of labor. I did not know who would provide my financial needs. My lovers or my one and only pretender. My sensations to be lived were far too immense to make any myself.''



No comments: