THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Thursday, June 16, 2011

La Montagne / The Mountain. E->

English translation below.


Quelques Extraits...

(...) 'Avec leurs mains dessus leurs têtes
Ils avaient monté des murettes
Jusqu'au sommet de la colline
Qu'importent les jours les années
Ils avaient tous l'âme bien née
Noueuse comme un pied de vigne' (...)


''J'écoutais ' La Montagne' de Jean Ferrat. Je ne rêvais plus depuis longtemps du formica et du ciné ni de la grande ville et de ses secrets pour les avoir très jeune tant rêves puis vécus. Ils m'avaient quelque part et souvent, blasé ces rêves. Leurs grands boulevards pavés d'or, leurs grands amours passionnés, leurs scènes de cabaret et leurs pellicules de caméra qui m'avaient mis dans une boite, je les connaissais tous. Et ceux que je ne connaissais pas, je les connaissais quand même pour les avoir généreusement sublimés. Le rêve et la réalité n'avaient toujours fait qu'un. Et ils m'avaient emmené si loin. Mais à l'écoute de cette chanson je me demandais si moi, comme eux, j'avais l'âme bien née. Et je pensai que oui. Ma famille les avait porté sur sa tête ces murettes, comme elle avait tiré le vin des collines du Beaujolais, tué la caille ou le perdreau et manger la tomme de chèvre, gardé les moutons et sans vacances et sans sorties. Elle n'avait bien sûr pas pu comprendre ni accepter mes rêves que rien ne me prédestinait d'avoir ni de vivre. Cette montagne, je l'avais quittée pour rejoindre mes absolus, eux pas. Mais elle, elle ne me lâchait pas, elle ne m'avait jamais quitté, elle me conservait. Elle me conservait les pieds sur terre toujours proche des réalités des événements dans une lucidité bien montagnarde. Le goût du jambon pour savoir comment il avait été fait, la peine physique à vendanger qui faisait mal au dos, le coût du tracteur qu'il fallait changer, celui d'une nouvelle paire de souliers à acheter pour remplacer ceux trop usés, les impôts à payer et le reste du manger d'un jour que l'on gardait pour mettre en sauce le lendemain, le lait chaud à peine trait de la vache et que j'allais chercher à la ferme dans un bidon de fer blanc, je connaissais tout ça. C'était un monde un soi sans en connaître un autre et dans lequel j'avais durant vingt ans évolué. Je l'avais fui. Et bien fui. Il ne me destinait en rien aux lumières de Sunset Boulevard. Mais il m'avait destiné, entrecoupé de mes rêves, à garder cette âme bien née, celle d'une vérité terrienne et humaine et des plus concrètes. Sans faille. Authentique. Là où on ne mentait pas, ni aux autres ni à soi-même. Là où il n'y avait pas de place et n'en avait jamais eu pour les illusions. De Paris à Melbourne, de Londres à New-York, de Munich à Nassau, de Berlin à Buenos Aires, je savais trop celles des autres nés là-bas. Et de fait, tout en laissant mes rêves aller où ils voulaient marcher sur quelque pavé d'or, je savais que la montagne ne m'avait jamais quitté pour toujours y revenir de mon être tout entier, naturellement. ''


Though my dreams were alive in between the mountain and me, it had given me a strong soul. The one of the most concrete down to earth every day reality as well as a human reality.


' Carrying bricks on their head
They had built low walls
Right up to the top of the hill
Never mind the days and the years it took
Their soul was born strong
As wizened old farmers'

''I was listening to 'La Montagne' by Jean Ferrat. It had been years since I did not dream anymore of big city lights and their secrets as I had dreamed of it all so young and lived it all. These dreams had somewhat made me become, and often, blase. Their huge boulevards paved with gold, their big passionate loves, their big cabaret stages and the cameras that had kept me in the film box, I knew them all. The ones I did not know , I knew them anyway as I had so generously sublimated them. Dreams and reality had all along made my world into one. And they had taken me so far away. But by listening to this song, I was wondering if I, like them, was born with a strong soul. And I thought that I was. My family had carried those bricks on their head and built low walls too, the same way they had pull the climbing wine from the Beaujolais hills, hunted quails and young partridges and eaten home made goat cheeses, kept the sheeps without never having any holidays or nights out. Of course, it nave had been able to understand or accept my dreams that nothing on earth prepared me to have or to live. I had left this mountain to meet my absolute, they never had. But this mountain had never left me, it was protecting me. It was protecting me from not getting my feet off the ground too high, from not being far from the reality of the happening, keeping my lucidity into a mountain people one. I knew the taste of the ham and how it was done, I knew the physical pain that breaks your back as you harvest grapes, I knew the cost of the tractor you had to change, I knew the cost of a new pair of shoes when you have to replace the used ones, I knew the time of the income tax to pay and the left overs of a meal you would keep for the next day and cook in a new way so it would taste different, I knew the taste of the hot milk directly drawn from the cow when I would go to the farm to bring it back in a white iron can. I knew all that. It was a world on its own without knowing any other. The world I had been brought up in for twenty years. I had escaped from it. And escaped from it hard . It had never intended to put me in the middle on the Sunset Boulevard lights. Though my dreams were alive in between the mountain and me, it had given me a strong soul. The one of the most concrete down to earth every day reality as well as a human reality. Without any failure. A genuine one taking me to a place where you could not lie to the others or to yourself. A place where there was no room and never have been any for illusions. From Paris to Melbourne, from London to New-York, from Munich to Nassau, from Berlin to Buenos Aires, I knew too well the ones of the others that were born there. Therefore, still letting my dreams walk on some golden pavement, I knew the mountain had never left me as my entire being was always going back to it, naturally. ''


No comments: