THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bye Bye Palm Springs, CA. E->

English translation below. gs



Quelques Extraits...

''Ces actions là étaient bien productives et concrètes, elles. Elles devenaient ma seule condition. Ma passion. Et faire jouir un homme, mon utilité. Un subterfuge pour se tirer de mes embarras. Ma seule échappatoire. Je n'en trouvai aucune autre à mes déficiences.''



Un retour de nulle part / A return from nowhere.
Smoking a hundred cigarettes or more along the way under the sun, the only beauty of life I could admire on that day was my white Mustang's hood over the windshield and its red leather seats.



''As for me, tired by such a physical exercise but happy to have been his whore, I realized that if Hollywood had not opened her arms to me, I was at least useful to something on earth. These actions of mine were indeed productive and concrete. They were becoming my only condition. My passion. To make a male come, my usefulness. My only loophole. ''

No comments: