THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Thursday, June 16, 2011

Berlin 2009. E->

English translation below.


Quelques Extraits...


''J'en oubliai totalement mes rêves d'artiste d'antan pour ne vivre avec assentiment et abnégation que l'artiste raté que j'étais, que je fus, que j'étais devenu, que je suis et sans doute avait toujours été. Et quel bonheur de l'être. Quel bonheur de l'être quand Berlin tout entière m'homologuait comme Pascal. Tout simplement Pascal sans autre connotation de ce qui est ou eût pu avoir été en un autre temps, en un autre espace. Seule ma présence à Berlin suffisait à réunir ces deux composantes en une constance de vie. ''


I could walk in her streets with holes in my shoes.


''I had already forgotten that little young man I had met last Summer on my Israeli beach and that had put me down an made me loose my mind with his lies and sarcasms. Berlin was making me stand up again. Just like my three decades friendships were. Twenty two years later after I left. They were opening their arms again to me as if we said good bye last night. I was back in my twenties. Back with my friends and had conquered new loves. Beautiful young and true and handsome new faces. No more lies. Real Berliners and original Prussians that could drink Champagne in fine crystal glasses just the same way they could eat a fried sausage and French fries with their hands drinking some cheap local sparkling wine. And they knew how to make me fly high to the top of total physical eaxctasy. Indeed to the top. With as a plus, the depth of their big blue Teutonic eyes while screwing hard and deep with boldness between my legs.''



No comments: