THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Thursday, June 16, 2011

Appartements / Apartments. E->

English translation below.


Quelques Extraits...


''Je ne pouvais plus les compter. Le nombre de fois quand j'avais déménagé. En bonne forme ou le loyer non payé, à la sauvette. Parti sans laisser d'adresse à vite attraper un autre rêve en route et m'y rendre aussitôt. Soixante, soixante-dix, quatre-vingt, je ne savais pas combien de clefs d'appartement m'étaient passées dans les mains. Je n'avais rien de stable et n'étais qu'ambulant et sans attaches. Je ne m'attachais qu'aux coeurs. Jamais à une porte ni à ce qu'il y avait derrière. Une nouvelle vie commençait à chaque fois. Comme il l'était écrit dans la bible. Une vie vierge et fraiche s'annonçait à moi comme elle s'annonçait de chaque instant avec mon prochain amant, abandonnant tout d'un passé proche ou lointain et sans retour. ''


''I could hardly count the times. The times I had moved and the number of keys that had passed through my hands were countless, whether I formally left in good shape or left on the run with opened bills behind and no address ahead. Leaving quickly to catch an other dream getting there at once to meet him. Sixty, seventy, ninety, I did not know how many keys my hands had hold to open apartments's doors. I was nothing of a settled man but an ambulant gipsy one with no anchor. Hearts were the only anchor I could hang on myself to. I could not care less of a door that was my own and did not care about what was behind it. A brand new life was beginning every single time I entered a new place. Just the way it was written in the Bible. A fresh and virgin life was ahead of me with no recent or far away passed sailing down the river of no return, no matter what or whom of my next lover on the line would make me stop along the way in the adventure. ''



No comments: