THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Thursday, June 16, 2011

Berlin 2008. E->

English translation below.


Quelques Extraits...


''Je voulais retrouver mes vingt ans, mes trente ans. Ils ne m'avaient pas quitté ni de coeur ni d'esprit. Mon physique non plus, bien que différent certes, mais pas trop quand même. Il m'était resté fidèle. Je séduisais toujours et avais encore mes cheveux et mes dents. Je décidai de les retrouver mes vingt et mes trente ans, sans penser au futur comme je l'avais toujours fait. ''


Berlin 2008.
I decided to go back to them without thinking of the future like I always had.


'' I wanted to go back to my twenties, to my thirties. They never had left my heart or my soul, and as for my body, though indeed slightly different but not too much, I was still seducing and still had my hair and my teeth. I decided to go back to them without thinking of the future like I always had. I for sure wanted to forget my fifty six years of age and find myself again as a student willing to work as a waiter or a barman to pay the rent. I was also about to sing again. At the Berliner Gasthaus and at Alex's. Without thinking of tomorrow the way I always did.
''


No comments: