THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Monday, June 13, 2011

56, 57, 58, 59, 60...Vieillir. / Getting older. E->


English translation down below this page.


Quelques Extraits...

''Quand j'écrivais le chiffre cinquante-sept en lettres, ça allait, tant bien que mal.Quand j'écrivais 57 en chiffres, j'en étais effrayé. J'avais déjà soixante ans. Un total global de quelques années d'une addition combinée qui interprétait désormais une présentation d'ensemble que je n'avais jamais pensée possible un jour d'arriver, et que je voulais alors décrire et énoncer à mon gré sous sa meilleure forme lorsque l'on me demandait mon âge. Je préférais me vieillir. Je recevais de cet effet en une annonce théâtrale de grande classe devant mes interlocuteurs, la surprise de leurs regards devant un maintien et une apparence encore potables, jeunes et avenants, et que j'étais par la nature des choses, entrain de perdre. ''


I just turned fifty-seven years old. And that was far from hitting the jackpot, shit! I vomited these years. They made me throw up.


''When I wrote fifty-seven down in letters, it was let's say, all right. When I wrote 57 as a figure, I was simply scared. I was already turning sixty. It meant a global total of combined years which its addition now showed a whole presentation of the character I had never thought that one day, would come for real. I wanted to describe and announce to my fancy, ties best possible form into a figure I invented every single time I was asked how old I was. I preferred to age myself with the theatrical announcement of a maestro in front of my protagonists. I was getting from it then, their surprised looks facing at a fairly still young and attractive appearance I knew that mother Nature would make loose, soon enough anyway. A monomania of loosing in the future my charms and not being able to seduce anymore, was then invading my mind for hours, no matter the number of years I added in my answer. The phobia of an asexual destiny was a crushing heavy weight in my mind to think. ''



No comments: