THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rosh Pina, Israel E->


English translation below.


Quelques Extraits...



''
Las des partouses que j'organisais l'une après l'autre sans accalmies que seules les bouteilles de whisky me procuraient, fatigué de ces messieurs et sans le sou, fatigué de moi et fatigué de tout, abattu par ces bites qui venaient sonner à ma porte exploser en mes trous pour un semblant d'être aimé que je sublimais du moment, anéanti par un ferme exode des coeurs, je fis mes valises en trois jours pour Tel Aviv et partis retrouver Asher rencontré dans l'une d'elles. Sa pureté de 'kibboutznik' au milieu des vaches de son kibboutz de Galilée qu'il n'avait jamais auparavant quittées allait repeupler mon âme du seul axiome éventuel possible. C'était mon unique espérance. Et, en arrivant à l'aéroport de Ben Gourion, pris immédiatement la nationalité israélienne. Je changeai d'identité. Je changeai de personnalité. Il le fallait. Ce fut ma survie. Une survie qui annoncait aussi une conversion, une circoncision, une approbation mentales de ma judaïcité. Un nouvel âge s'annonça. ''


''Tired of orgies I was used to organize without any break that only bottles of Scotch and hundreds of cigarettes could provide to relax, tired of men and broke, tired of myself and tired of everything, despondent by so many cocks knocking at my door to explode in my holes for me to sublimate a make believe of being loved, annihilated by a firm exodus of the hearts, I packed my Louis Vuitton suitcases in three days for Tel Aviv and went to meet Asher I had met in one of my parties. His purity as a 'kibbutznik' in the middle of his Galilea kibbutz's cows he hardly never left before was to bring my soul back to life. The only axiom that was eventually possible to explore. My one and only hope. As I arrived at Ben Gurion airport, I at once took the Israeli citizenship. A change of identity. A change of personality. I needed it badly. That was my only survival to be. One survival that was also announcing a mental conversion and circumcision, my Judaism approved. A new age was about to loom.''



1 comment:

Pascal H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.