THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Monday, June 13, 2011

Mort à Lyon / Death in Lyon. E->

English translation below.


Quelques Extraits...


'' Quand je lui demandai alors si de toutes nos innombrables communes fredaines il n'y avait jamais pensé, si nos jouissives délectations corporelles et cérébrales de cette triste finalité ne lui avaient pas ouvert un monde moins terrifiant en vivifiant de bonne grâce tout de son être par rapport à la mort comme je le faisais moi, il me répondit; 'Non. Jamais.'. Je perçu alors que sa réponse le perdait dans un profond mal être. Je lui en tus cette réflexion. Et me sentis alors supérieur devant la providence. Je vivais le fondamental. Lui non. Et n'avais aucune crainte. Rien à fuir. Lui oui.''


Lyon, début des années 2000 / Lyon, the early 2000's.
For if I somewhat could transfer my dreams and hopes to a daily reality, I was living the moment regarding death.


'' I asked him if from all our escapades of fun we lived together through the years he had across the way never thought of death and found therefore a less scary world from it all, his answer was; 'No. Never.'. I felt by his answer he was losing himself into a deep unhappy being. That made me feel superior towards what may be considered as providential. I was living what was fundamental. The basic of my feet on the ground, clear, strong, and loud. So I had no fear and nothing to run away from.''


No comments: