THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Saturday, June 11, 2011

Beirut, Lebanon. E->

English translation below.


Quelques Extraits...


''Une véritable machine à baiser, une bête, un prédateur, toujours prête à faire jaillir sa source comme les grandes eaux de Versailles, comme on va pisser quand ça vient, pour un oui, pour un non. Sans aucune affinité intimiste et affective, ni considération. Cette situation me délecta. J'appris de ce chemin de terre sous les pins, à ne devenir qu'on objet, sans contours ni détours, sans caresses sans baisers, sans courtoisie initiale. Sans histoire de jeune fille. Sans histoire de pédé. Il m'avait simplement dit dans sa langue virile qu'il voulait me tirer; 'ana bedi ane'k'ak'', sans flatteries pour le faire. Ses grands yeux noirs insistants, et il me baisa d'un seul coup d'un seul. En m'ordonnant tout soudain de me retourner. Je lui offris mon cul en descendant illico mes shorts relevant la jambe gauche calée sur le pare-choc de son 4X4 pour une pénétration immédiate. ''




''A bloody fucking machine he was. A beast, a predator, watching like an eagle any hole he could introduce deep in to let his spring spurt like the big fountains of Versailles fucking like a maniac, a sex machine before its time, just the way you would stop and to shit for you have to go you have to go. An immensity of manhood this guy was. No emotional intimacy. No consideration. I relished myself from his behavior. I was learning in the sandy tracks under the pine trees on the Beirut hills to become one sexual object with no contour. No detour. No caresses. No kisses. No initial courtesy. No story for sea queer or a pretty girl. I was only a hole and a hole only. I knew what I stood of. He only had told me right from the start in his language, 'ana bedi anek'ak'' without any flattery to say it. The guy wanted to screw me. With his big black authoritarian Arabic eyes that meant no time for discussion, he told me to turn round for immediate action. ''




No comments: