THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Monday, June 6, 2011

Amitié / Friendship. E-> 2011 version.

English translation below.


Quelques Extraits...


'' Un refus, un petit non, un doute, une apparence, la flexibilité d'une âme à mon égard maniable en des humeurs inégales me faisait fuir, c'était fatal. Je donnais en offrande tout de moi en disant oui, et attendais une identique déclaration, même muette, mais intégrale, et sans condition. Toute altération entrainait définitivement le départ irréversible de mon usuelle dévotion. ''



Any adulteration was fatally leading to a definite leave of my usual devotion.



''As I was writing down my life away to put it on line straight after, I very often received comments of readers that congratulated the style of the phrasing, and that was a good thing that made me feel good, not that I expected to gain from it all some kind of a price in Literature, though I was quite aware, through the critics they sent, by taking them to my real and imaginary love and sex life that only a very few authors described, by writing in details the technique my legendary blow-jobs' highest skills as well as the one to get fucked, screwed to the max on a big fat dick, of the peculiarity and rarity that I had at expressing so freely the hallucinations of the mental woman that I was they could hardly, or just a little, understand. ''



No comments: