THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Monday, June 6, 2011

Une queue / A cock. E-> 2011 version.

English translation below.


Quelques Extraits...

''Sans nul doute je préférais le mot bitte, solide et fixe et impassible, invariable sur son socle de métal bravant toutes les tempêtes et leurs ravages. Je pouvais y enrouler toutes mes amarres, me fier à chaque cordage. ''


I was, with a cock between my legs or driven in some orifice, released from my mental jails.


''Without any doubt, between a cock and a dick, I preferred the word ''bitte'' we used in French, a bollard, solid and still, standing impassive and fixed on its metal plinth defying all storms and their ravages. I could roll all of my mooring ropes around it and, valiant, trust each of them. ''




No comments: