THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Monday, June 6, 2011

Histoires bibliques / Bible histories. E->

English translation below. gs


Quelques Extraits...


'' Puis il retournait dans le noir retrouver sa femme et ses gosses en prenant un autre passager de la nuit sur son chemin, me remerciant d'une tape sur la tête me faisant alors payer la course à moitié prix. J'apprenais ainsi mes nuits de sortie, l'histoire du pays en lui aspirant le suc de son dard, la tête sous le volant. ''


'' Then he left in the dark back to his wife and kids picking up some other night passenger on the way thanking me with a cuddle on my head, making me pay half the fare. On my nights out, I was learning the History of the country that way, vacuuming off the juice of his sting, my head down below the steering-wheel.''






(.

No comments: