THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Saturday, June 11, 2011

Findlers Islands, Tasmania, Australia. E->

English translations below. gs


Quelques Extraits...


''Je me mis alors pour plus de confort à genoux, et installai son bassin mes mains guidant ses hanches à l'angle précis du matelas, coincé entre ses cuisses afin que sa verge pointant les cieux atteignît l'axe parfait de mon orifice. Et commençai mon travail. Pris de passion et honoré d'une telle beauté virile en face de moi, les sons de ses soupirs me firent activer d'avantage les pressions buccales de bas en haut de ses vingt-cinq et épais centimètres circoncis, ils me rendaient folle, testant sa réaction d'un doigt dans son anus, ses couilles alors en bouche. Les soupirs s'accrurent. Un son guttural. Une voix rocailleuse. Il prit alors brutalement ma tête entre ses mains, murmurant d'un seul coup mon nom, et releva mon torse pour m'embrasser de ses lèvres sur les miennes, nos langues ne devenant qu'une. Je reçus ainsi une médaille, l'honneur de sa gratitude. Puis il replongea ma tête de ses mains sur son membre prêt à exploser de gloire en se rallongeant. Je degustai le premier suc de ses jouissances avec cérémonie, m'y attardant. Chaque soupir devint ma richesse. Puis, écartant d'avantage ses cuisses, je plongeai définitivement mes organes oraux dans l'intégralité de son attribut que Dieu m'alloua de faire jouir, giclant alors directement d'une force libérée dans le conduit direct de mon larynx dilaté, l'élixir de sa confiance absolue.''


'' We stopped sailing in the middle of the dead calm sea and went down to the master cabin in order to stay still kneeing on my knees in an inviting comfortable manner the upper deck did not allow. I guided with my hands his hips to the precise angle of the mattress my back could lean against to be able to fully concentrate on his glorious dick pointing out the skies to reach the right axis of my hole while I was wedged between his legs. And I started my head job. Impaled by passion, honored to please to the extreme such an extraordinary virile beauty in front of me, I activated my firm ins and outs from the base to the top pressing my lips the exact right pressure controlling my noise breathing, gently starting to put one finger in his smooth ass hole to feel his reaction. He then slightly bent his body to give me the green light so my finger could gently enter deeper. Carrying on my ins and outs my mouth filled up with his twelve uncut inches of hard work, that's when he started to groan. Deep guttural and out of breath throaty sounds overwhelming me with rewards making him reach the seventh sky. He came out of my mouth soon enough not to blow too quickly and took suddenly my head in his hands to lift it up whispering my name and kissed me deep tong awarding me a medal to my devotion, receiving the honor of his gratitude.''


No comments: