THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Monday, June 6, 2011

Fantasme / Fantasy E-> 2011 version.

English translation down below this page.


Quelques Extraits...


''Quelques dictionnaires en ligne au hasard d'un clic les jours d'ennui, m'informaient pour passer le temps, de la signification exacte d'un mot qui venait à mon esprit sur le moment. C'est dire à quel point, entre deux culbutes ou deux gavages de gosier dans la basse-cour de mes beaux Jules, je devais de mes amours illusoires, avoir des manques. Ce jour-ci, c'était le mot fantasme sur lequel je m'attardais, et je le préférais écrit avec un f. L'autre façon de l'écrire commençant par mes initiales, j'en trouvais le sens qu'il allait me révéler, quelque peu trop prémonitoire. ''



He was about to enter to the sound of my painful howling, the racy pleasures of my intimate vegetation that was being destroyed by his bulldozer.


''Checking some dictionary on line was the answer to my days of boredom in order to let time go, whenever came up to my mind a word, of which I wanted to know the exact meaning. Between the signification of the roots and the right writing of the words I was looking at. That made me realize indeed, between two frantic head jobs and screwing sessions, the lacks in my life that were coming right there out of my illusory and delusive love life. On that day, it was the word fantasy I was deeply getting into. I preferred it see it written with an f as the other way of writhing it started with my own initials, and I thought it to be, from what it was about to reveal me, somewhat far too premonitory. This hallucinatory image that meant sexual desires being, more or less, repressed at the bottom of the mind , gave me serious doubts as I, so very often, pleased myself to say I had no sexual fantasy for having lived them all. Was it really so? All my holes had been done, even then one I did not have, at anytime, anywhere, and in all circumstances, continuously expecting the next one to happen. And here I was, in these boring moments, still getting screwed in between like a broken out broad , screaming, or subtly begging with style, for my needs to be loved.''



No comments: