THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Saturday, June 11, 2011

Berlin II. E->

English translations below.


Quelques Extraits...

''Des centaines d'amants furtifs qui entrevirent
mes orifices aux dizaines qui m'avaient
probablement aimé, de Londres à
Las Vegas
en passant par Paris, Munich, Athènes,
Los Angeles,
Zürich, Nassau, Vienne,
New-York ou Berlin, de cette carrière

d'artiste qui avait commencée pour ne jamais
aboutir, il ne restait
rien. Absolument rien.
Quelques billets de banque tout au plus. Et
sans souvenirs. Les mille quatre
cent soixante nuits de la Joachimstalerstrasse
les avaient tous radiés de ma mémoire,
bien que je n'en souffris point. Mais j'étais
si loin de Dean Martin et de Ginger Rodgers.
Qu'auraient-ils
pensé de moi s'ils avaient su?


UNE BÊTE DE CIRQUE.

Une bête de cirque. C 'est bien ce que j'étais devenu, à l'image du cirque Gruss, vêtu d'une queue de pie rouge, chapeau claque et gants blancs, maquillage au pancake grossier, au milieu des éléphants et des crottes de cheval lorsque j'avais présenté en maître de cérémonie durant trois semaines en allemand et anglais les clowns et les jongleurs et sa femme Gipsy sur la piste du chapiteau monté sur la Karl Marx Platz. Dédé, le père Gruss, m'y avait apprécié. 'Le gars de la narine' aimait-il m'appeler dans sa caravane où il m'offrait des verres. Et cela me faisait rire. Mais là, même devenu homme de cirque, j'y fus trop voyant et trop libre pour son fils, continuant mes exploits nocturnes et nymphomanes sur les trapézistes musclés et les musiciens bohémiens. Et Alexis m'en avait remercié et remercié vite. Je les emmenais tous chez moi le soir, en groupe ou en individuel à boire et reboire et m'agenouiller. Et ils me suivaient tous. Ils repartaient dans leur roulotte de luxe tard dans la nuit les couilles vidées et la tête lourde et ne plus se réveiller le matin pour répéter leur numéro ou bien nettoyer la piste. Je foutais le bordel, trônais le désordre, débauchais la troupe, chambardais la discipline m'avait-on dit.''



''From the hundreds of one night stands that explored my orifices till the dozens of lovers that probably loved me somewhere in London, Las Vegas, Paris, Munich, Athens, Los Angeles, Zurich, Nassau, Vienna, New-York or Berlin where in neither of these cities my career as an artist never really began, nothing remained. Absolutely nothing. Some bank notes at the most. Not even memories. The one thousand four hundreds and sixty nights of the Joachimstalerstrasse had them all erased . I did not suffer from it though. But I was so far from Dean Martin and Ginger Rodgers. What would they have thought of me if they had know? ''


A circus attraction.That what I had become to the image of Gruss whose red glittering texado I was wearing as a compere presenting the show in French, German, Russian and English between two elephants among the horses' shits. All made up with an outrageous pancake, a red opera hat on my head and white gloved hands two shows a matinee seven days a week under the Gruss big top set on the Karl Marx Platz . Dede, Gruss' father working as a clown in the show liked to have me around. 'The guy of the navy' he was used to call himslef when offering me drinks in his caravan. And that was used to make me laugh. For even there, having become a circus man, I stepped out the line being too outstanding in the spotlights at Gruss' taste letting the audience forget Gipsy, his wife working as a trapezist and some other jugglers he liked to see perform in the arena. I was with the microphone captivating the public and I knew it. Working as a compere as if I was shooting the main role in front of Cecil B. De Mille. More over, I was also too obvious to his taste to let my buccal talents go wild on the muscled trapezists and some Bohemian musicians who could not resist to my lips. He was from Paris. I was the world. And after three weeks, Alexis Gruss fired me.''





No comments: