THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Dunes, Lv., Nv., Usa. E->

English translations below. gs


Quelques Extraits...


''Une fois s'être relevé du fauteuil de sa suite ma tâche accomplie, il sortit de sa sacoche en bandoulière posée sur le sol une liasse entière de billets gagnés à table pour me la donner sans gêne, comme s'il était habitué à ce final. Et il l'était. J'étais donc bien considéré comme putain. Je pris l'argent aussitôt, puis me retirai. Les portes refermées de l'ascenseur, je comptai les billets de 500 et 100$ accolés. L'épaisseur de la liasse n'était pas imposante. Arrivé au rez de chaussée du hall, elle était comptée. Il m'avait donné 25000$ que j'avais recomptés pour être certain de la somme affolante. Pas mal pour une pipe pensai-je. Mais à Las Vegas, l'argent coulait à flot accompagné de ses cris de joie ou bien s'écrasait comme un mégot de cigarette. Une merde que l'on évacue en tirant la chasse en en pleurant, peu importe le montant. Et je m'y étais habitué.''


'He took out of the safe a wad of bank notes he had won playing black jack and gave it to me without any shame as if him and I were used to this kind of good bye. I realized then I was indeed considered as a whore and nothing but a whore.The singer did not exist anymore. I took the money and ran. As the lift was going down I counted the one and five hundreds bank notes all mixed together . The wad was quite big. As the door of the ground floor opened, I had finished counting. He had given me 25000$. Not bad for a blow job I said to myself. Though in Las Vegas, money was over flowing or was simply stub like a cigarette butt , a piece of shit you get rid of by pulling the water flush. No matter the amount. I was getting step by step used to that.''


No comments: