THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Monday, June 6, 2011

CRITIQUES DES LECTEURS / CRITICS FROM READERS


Twitter; Langage cru et osé mais qui ne sombre jamais dans le vulgaire. Et surtout, c'est très excitant. J'ai encore plus envie de baiser. Merci!
Direct message sent by Ken Stryker (@theo_dorian)

Je ne peux être plus flatté, Pascal.

___

"Je recevais de ses coups de bites forcenés et maniaques en mes trous ébaudis la force de l'establishment américain tout entier"

magnifique ! :-)

Jérome G., Paris. MERCI!!!!!!!!!!

___

Votre plume d'une grande sensibilité est superbe.
http://editions.lauramare.com

MERCI LAURA! UN GRAND MERCI! Je suis très touché.

___

I've visited your site and I love your writing. It's gritty and real, sometimes ugly and often poetic - like life. It speaks to me without preaching to me. Keep up the good work.



-Shaun, Austin, TX.


Thank you Shaun! Pascal.



___

Your imagination amazed me!

-Daniel Tubalu, NYC.

Well, don't know about imagination Daniel...Everything I write is real!
Just my life...
Guess it must be the way I express it into writing. Nothing more!
The truth is also hold through the eyes of the reader...
All the best, Pascal.

___

Decadent!! Choquant!!! Amusant et surprenant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-El Gato, Sevilla.

___

Capisco benissimo tuo mondo come ne sono sicuro capirai mio. Devrebberemo incontrarci.

Mario, La Valette, Malta.

___

thanks so much Pascal! Your site, your life and your writing are amazing!

www.athousandshades.typepad.com


Thanks to you!Pascal.

___


Une véritable pute tu es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNE ORDURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TU ME DÉGOÛTE. Les gens comme toi sa doit être fusillés.


' A total slut you are!!! A filthy bastard!! you disgust me. People like you should be shot on sight.'

Nordin, Tunis.

___

It's very earthy and grounded, but also very lyrical and almost melodic. It reminds me of the poetry of Rimbaud. It's unapologetic and I really like writers that can write what they feel and not apologize for them, or tread lightly where they should be running. Bravo!

superfantasticplastic.com

Thank you! Pascal.

___

Bravo l'artiste! Tu ne fais aucun compromis.
Rare!

Frédéric, Paris.

___


Vas te faire enculer connasse. ça suce des bites et ça croit connaître le monde! Les gens ne doivent te rencontrer que par dépit.

' go & fuck yourself stupid cow. You suck cocks and therefore you know the world!' People must only meet you when out of spite.'

Philippe , Paris.

___

What a touching story - you really have a sharp pen - very readable.

Renny, Norway.

___

Very interesting piece of literature u r assembling. U need to get it published. ;-)

gonzomultiverse.blogspot.com

___

I have enjoyed reading , you paint pictures with your word play.

Hugo, UK.

___

Je pense que ton personnage est très "rock and roll", fascinant . Ton écriture est très "tendance" si je puis m'exprimer ainsi (crue, écorchée, mais entremêlée de romantisme) et est prenante.

Si c'était un film, ce serai du Lynch genre "Mulholland Drive", si c'était une musique, ce serai "Dirty Trip" de Air, et si c'était une couverture de livre : noire, dépouillée mais brillante, avec comme seule fantaisie, un titre aussi provocant que mystérieux.

Vivement la publication ;-)

Max, Strasbourg. Merci Max! Pascal.


___

Thick with emotion, you convey this very well.

Martin, UK.

___

Salut PH... incroyable ton histoire! A+

Aaina, Paris.

___

Would love to try your BJs someday! Gosh!!!You're HOT!
You must make any male's dick....rise and BIG!
Guess You! must be THE BEST! The rest of your
story does not interest me.

Nigel, Cape Town.

Anytime Nigel! Pascal.

___

'what a wild life you have had'

Steve, Las Vegas.

___

1-Kinky stuff you have here. Nonetheless I'm also impressed at the same time. Regards - JJ

2-No kidding. Solid with passion and lust. Regards - JJ

Regards, JJ, Kuala Lumpur.

Definitely my best fan! LOVE YOU! Pascal.

___

Great , Pascal! I shall enjoy reading about your full, unusual and interesting life..

Geoffrey, London.

Many Thanks Geoffrey! Pascal.

___

hello ;-) Je commence a te lire, j'accroche en effet. DF

Damon, Paris.

___

its not so much the words but the feelings that come across in your writing

voicesofeastimor.blogspot.com , Australia.


Very nice compliment indeed. Pascal.

___

can't wait to read your blog though!

Scott, Atlanta.

___

congratulations pout ton ecriture et tes experiences...ciao ;)

Francesco, Borgo Sabotino, Italia.

___

Wild excellent writing.

imagineistanbul.com

___

WOW That's some while stuff that your writing about - your life is has been anything but dull - very well written

Scott, Atlanta.

___

I'm really enjoying it so far, I like to read things that go beyond just being ordinary! , thanks :)

Ian, Vancouver.

Thanks to you! Ian. Pascal.

___

Pascal, Don't ever stop writing. I'm reading more of your blog. I think it is about an eternal attempt to "escape from mediocrity". I connect so deeply to your writing.

imagineistanbul.com
Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

THANK YOU! Pascal.

___

Ummm ...

Stephen, New-Zealand.

Anytime Stephen! Pascal.

___

I read quite a few of your blogs and found them courageously honest and
subtly revealing. One sentence from a blog -
"The Man for me was standing on a pedestal, high and strong and
dominating the crowds, almost untouchable. I could not find him ." I find, speaks volumes.
Also the question you posed,
"I only looked for the Absolute at its height.
Body, and soul. Is one separated from the other?" leads me to ask ,
Have you found the answer to that question?

Clinton, Los Angeles.

I am touched. Will answer you privately Clinton.

___

I shake my body as I read you...

Mohammad, India.

well.....wish I could be closer to help!Pascal.

___

hi! i really like your blog and wish to hear more from you :)

Greg, London.

You wiil, By e-mail Greg.Thanks!

___

I see you've led a colorful life! FANTASMIC!!!!

Robert, NYC.

___

You write as I wish I could write Absolutely wonderful!

Preston, NJ.

Many Many Thanks!

___

nice blowjobs stories you've got here!want to try you!

Gay Fireman, UK

Anytime!

___

Pascal you're amazing.. I thought you just started your blog last June...the content is brilliant

Pert Doherty, Johor, Malaysia.

THANK YOU!!!!! Will answer privately.Pascal.

___

First of all - bravo - for Vienna. You write so well,

Tanya, Toronto.

Merci Tanya! I'm honored. Pascal.

___

!!!totally cool!!!

Jeff, Melbourne, Florida.
http://fitnessnips.blogspot.com

As handsome as you are, could be even cooler if I was closer! Pascal.

___

I`m reading your work and enjoying it. More over!
YOU ARE FABULOUS PASCAL!
Randall

Randall, Vancouver.

YOU! flatter me Randall। I could thank YOU back in many ways!

___

Pascal! What a unique blog you have. Congrats!

Cory, at www.dentalheroes.com

So touched to read this from such a handsome dentist like YOU!
Could thank too, much more than you expect, the oral way YOU deserve.
Pascal.

______

What a charmer, Pascal! Thank you for sharing your block with all of us.

Court, NYC.

Thank you for this charming message Court! I am touched. Pascal.

___


Brilliant. Brilliant. Makes me want to dust off my passport.

Hutchins, Los Angeles, CA., USA.

Don't dust off your passport!!! Take it to come and visit me instead!
Most touched anyway. Thank you, Pascal.

___


YOU ARE AN ANIMAL.,

www.dotfixer.com

Indeed, an animal who knows he is one. Pascal.

___

Great depth in your writing!

Michael, Vancouver, British Columbia.
http://www।28dayslateranalysis.com/

One of the best compliments I can read! Thank you Michael.


___

PascalH, you have a very unique voice and site, love it.

Bob.
http://www.blogcatalog.com/user/boba

Bob! You make me blush! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH A COMPLIMENT!
Pascal.

___

Love is reciprocal! Good you translate your posts to English. "I was at the Autumn of my life, he was at his Spring's" --> what can I say? Brilliant!

Alvaro, Buenos Aires.
http://alvarodobladez.blogspot.com/

Alvaro!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! We have one sensitivity in common!

___


a very unique blog you have. Keep up the creativity!!
http://ten-figure-guide.com/

Will do Rob!! Promise! Many Thanks for your kind words. Pascal.


___


true art in your words - they speak to me, whisper to me of knowledge shared

No failed star Pascal - your shimmering light shines bright in the dark skies of my life - resonates in my world, the world of being owned by my man. Your writings remind me of Jean Genet - the tender blooms of a different kind of flower - tender, precious, and just as beautiful as any other, even if they are shunned by the majority in favour of the spring daffodil or heady perfume of a rose.

Terry, UK.
http://terryandbrian.blogspot.com/

What can I ad to that? I'm deeply touched. Pascal.


___

A blog thats keeps me away from sleeping. Honest and passionate content. A must read blog.

Regards, JJ, Kuala Lumpur.
http://stemandroot.blogspot.com/


JJ I simply love you! I appreciate beyond words what you just wrote.
Thank you! Pascal.

___

Hi PascalH, I love your writings, I would like to say that you are not a failed star anymore, but rather a star with a renewed energy.

George,
http://palipasan.blogspot.com/

Deeply touched by your words George, Thank you. Pascal.

___

I run across these little love notes and they make me blush. Never stop! Keep up the blog. I think I have a little crush.

Hutch Foster, L.A., CA, USA.
http://mommywithapenis.blogspot.com/

I have a crush too and you make me blush...Definitely! We must you and I meet!
Love you, Pascal.
___

Absolutely amazing! is the one word which instantly comes to my mind...

Debtanu Chakaborty, India.
http://travelplannerdeb.blogspot.com/

I usually cannot resist to Indian Males, but reading such
a line thrills me even more...Thank YOU! PascalH.
___

Your writing rocks!

Paulo H. Ferreira, London, UK.
http://thebrazucablog।blogspot.com/

Thank You Paulo! Pascal.

___

I just checked out your blog and I thought it was some really good stuff. First, you don't censor anything and you're free about your material, which I respect. And I like the poetry and philosophy - I'm a fan of both.

Vikas, Chicago, IL,, USA.
http://www.vikasdreddy.blogspot.com/

Deeply touched by your lines. Love you! Pascal.

___


Pascal is ''le bomb'' R

Rufus, a Midwestern guy from the USA.
http://www.blogcatalog.com/blogs/the-daily-hick.html


Well...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Rufus! YOU should try me! Pascal.
Any time! Anywhere! I'll prove YOU my skill!



___

[:actovegin:1] vous vous livrez sans fard ! bravo ! :) 'straightforward and frank! bravo!'

[:actovegin:1] Oui, vous lire est une aventure bizarre ... autant qu'étrange, et j'aime ça ! :jap:

' To read you is a peculiar experience...as well as strange, but I love it!'

Diogene20, Forum France2.

Certes, pour beaucoup....Votre commentaire me fait très plaisir. Pascal.

___

C'est votre univers / It's your world
N'en changez point. / Do not change It.
Perso j'ai bien aimé. / Personally, I liked it a lot.

cricrii, Forum France2.

Merci! Pascal.

___


Love PascalH

Jerry,
http://theinternetincomefactory.blogspot.com/


Love you back! you should try me to know! Pascal.

___

No comments: