THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Sunday, June 12, 2011

Joachimstalerstrasse. E->


English translations below. gs


Quelques Extraits...

''Ma vie quotidienne s'installait dans la Joachimstalerstrasse la nuit. Ne vivant que de folies. Passages futiles de mes envies subites à mes esprits, aussitôt assouvies. Fatigué en arrivant à minuit, vite réveillé par les bulles de Champagne à mon arrivée et les notes de disco ou les cuivres de 'City Lights' que chantait Liza Minelli. Je commençais à me mettre à genoux aux aurores dans les chiottes pour l'intimité, ou beaucoup plus tôt, alors sur le bar pour performer arrosé de bouteilles de Champagne secouées des voyeurs du moment. Et performais à extraire une queue ambulante égarée de la nuit en mon larynx. En m'y applicant comme une oeuvre d'art. Ou, en en riant de dégoût avec une sérieuse concentration d'acteur. Ne pouvant plus alors par éreintement amener chez moi la paire de jambes et le visage qui allaient avec dans le baldaquin central sous le chandelier de cristal le jour, désormais consacré au repos de mes aliénations.''


''My daily life settled night after night in the Joachimstalerstrasse, living on sudden fancies that came in a second across my mind. One some futile mood of any kind that would be appeased on then spot. Any kind of lunacy approved. I was letting myself be and live my sudden desires to be quenched . Usually half asleep as I arrived around midnight, I was waking up quickly to the sound of 'City Lights' Liza Minelli was singing until I opened a bottle of Champagne for breakfast. Then I would start dancing, welcoming guests chatting away or singing at the piano, only starting to kneel down early morning. In the toilets for a better intimacy or on the bar, performing my head jobs watered by bottles of Champagne the voyeurs would shake to swamp us while sucking a lost dick of the night in my deep throat, working on it as a piece of art or laughing of disgust with the concentration needed of an actor. I was not capable anymore to bring back home a pair of legs with a face that matched on the canopy bed of my days under the chandeliers. They were from now on only dedicated to the resting of my mental insanity. A mental insanity that was for us all normality. Though the word was far too bourgeois for us to even think of the meaning of it.''










No comments: