THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Saturday, June 11, 2011

Nassau, Bahamas. E->

English translation below.


Quelques extraits...


''Nous longeâmes après l'aéroport le bord de l'océan de cette petite île de New Providence et arrivâmes quelques kilométres plus loin en peu de temps devant un imposant portail blanc fermé devant un immense parc clos, et sur lequel en haut les lettres dorées indiquaient Lydford Cay. Un portail où chaque passage était contrôlé par des vigiles. Le chauffeur de la limousine était évidemment connu des portiers, mon nom était annoncé. Nous entrâmes dans ce parc clos protégé de caméras filantes jusqu'à l'extrémité de l'île. Sur la route au milieu d'immenses pelouses d'un vert constemment brillant, bordée de palmiers et de roses, les maisons que je pouvais déjà commencer à apercevoir annoncaient l'opulence des lieux. Au bout de cette route il bifurqua sur la gauche pour monter une allée de pavés rouges bordée de cocotiers d'où j'aperçus du devant du capot de la voiture le haut de la demeure qui s'annonçait à moi de plus en plus en écran géant au fur et a mesure qu'elle avançait, isolée des autres maisons. Il se gara devant les marches du perron en disant que nous étions arrivés. Une des plus belles que depuis l'entrée sur les chemins privés j'avais pu voir. Une maison georgienne toute blanche aux grandes colonnes qui accentuaient l'arrondi du patio bordé de bougainvilliers mauves et oranges. Des domestiques en gants blancs m'y attendaient formellement debout pour m'accueillir et me saluer de courbettes à ma descente. Le maître d'hôtel me souhaita en français la bienvenue au nom de tout son personnel, puis ils portèrent mes bagages et m'installèrent dans ma chambre qui allait être mitoyenne de celle d'Hector. Je découvrai en montant le grand escalier à la barre de cuivre après les dalles de marbre en damier noir et blanc du sol de l'entrée , la marqueterie des commodes et les meubles regency début 19ème siècle que Brian à Londres avait su me faire connaître et apprécier. Cette longue galerie du premier étage allongée de tableaux impressionistes anglais qui m'emmenait à ma chambre me la fit découvrir de soies rouges aux murs dès que la gouvernante noire tout juste sortie d'Autant en emporte le vent ouvrit les deux battants de porte à l'épais acajou sculpté. Un lit de baldaquin noir posé au centre et haussé de moustiquaires cadrait parfaitement les deux coffres antiques en bois à son chevet. Il m'en vint des aspirations de flibustier que Barbe Noire me souffla après que le chauffeur ne m'en ait montré la tour en pierre sur le chemin de l'aller. La salle de bain de marbre noir et blanc attenant au dressing donnait sur un grand balcon arrondi entièrement fleuri et dont on pouvait apercevoir de sa baignoire aux pieds d'éléphant et aux robinets d'or la piscine entourée de colonnes grecs. Au loin l'océan et le ciel azurs au bout du parc s'arrêtant à la plage privée de la demeure. Je pensai à la misérable chambre du beau Zlatko de New-York qui m'avait si glorieusement aimé et que j'avais quittée seulement quelques heures plus tôt. Je devais me fondre dans ce luxe et en oublier le contraste de la vieille avec la vive espérance qu'Hector me baisât aussi bien. On m'informa qu'il devait arriver quelques heures plus tard de sa banque. Je me preparai de tous mes atouts pour le séduire encore d'avantage à la vue des milliards de dollars qui m'entouraient dans l'unique idée qu'il saurait avec être généreux envers mon exclusive habileté de salope et mes talents d'artiste. Et ne me fixai qu'à cette idée sachant depuis Paris déjà ce qu'attendait mon croupion d'ennui avant notre départ pour Buenos Aires.''


Nassau, Bahamas, 1980.


''An other Hector's chauffeur was waiting for me in the little New Providence island airport and he drove along the ocean road to arrive a few miles farther in front of an impressive huge white gate that closed a private park and on which at the top of it Lydford Cay in golden letters was written. The entrance was controlled by watchmen who knew the chauffeur quite well and my name was announced as they let us in. We drove into the park spied on by cameras along the way till the extremity of the small island. The green of the shining grass under the burning sun, the tall palm trees welcoming me among the row-lines of roses as well as the houses I could see meant the opulence of the place. At the end of the road he turned left to drive up a red paved alley bordered by coconut trees and from which I could guess ahead of the front hood of the car Hector's isolated house getting to my eyes bigger and bigger on a big screen in proportion as he got nearer to it. He parked in front of the patio saying we had arrived. The house was one of the most beautiful one I had seen so far on the way. A white Georgian mansion with white columns up the round entrance stairs that were surrounded by purple and orange bougainvilleas. The white-gloved maids were waiting for me standing in line and welcomed me bowing and scrape as I got off the car. The maitre D welcomed me with kind words in French and introduced me to the staff after having apologized for Hector not being here too busy at his bank. They took my suitcases to direct me to my room which was next to the master's bedroom. By walking up the big copper banister staircase of the black and white marble floor hallway, I was about to discover the regency furniture and the marquetry of the chests of drawers displayed along the long first floor corridor covered on its walls by English impressionist 19th century paintings until I entered my room. The Gone with the wind black housekeeper who was waiting there for me opened the two mahogany carved French doors and opened them without knowing she was making me enter a world that hit all of my dreamed existence since birth. Red silk curtains on the walls and a black canopy bed under a mosquito net in the middle of the room welcomed me with two old Louis Vuitton trunks laid to its bead head. It came to my mind aspirations of a buccaneer that Blackbeard must have had subtly whispered to my ears as the chauffeur had showed me his stone tower on the way. Right after the dressing room, the white marble en suite bathroom which elephant black legs' tub said hi to me as I got in, was letting me enter an other paradise from its decorated with flowers circle balcony facing over the swimming-pool guarded by six impressive Greek white columns. Farther at the end of the park I could see the azure of the skies and the North Atlantic ocean meeting each other over the private beach at the extremity of the green. I was nothing of a star or a slut anymore but Alice in Wonderland in an inner rage in front of so much wealth. I was thinking of the poor and of Zlatko's Battery Park dump place in which he had screwed me so well a few hours earlier. I had to melt myself into this lush decor and forget about the contrast of the years and days before, hoping that Hector would fuck me just as good as what I just had left. The maitre D precisely just informed me he would arrive from his bank in a couple of hours. I then suddenly prepared all my assets to seduce him even more than he already was, baring in mind the billions of dollars that were surrounding me with the one and only definite idea he would be generous with them appreciating the talents of an unique slut I was going to make work hard with the ultimate highest skill I was born with. I had to stick this idea in my mind real strong since Paris anyway as I already knew what my ass had to expect of boredom before our journey to Buenos Aires.''




No comments: