THE FLAMBOYANT YEARS OF ONE FAILED STAR.

LES FLAMBOYANTES ANNÉES D'UNE STAR RATÉE, by Pascal H.
*SHORT EXTRACTS* OF THE 2012 FINAL VERSION RIGHT HERE!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Over 1,000,000 worldwide web readers already did! Hymne à Berlin, Hymne à la Sodomie, L'Épicier, Battery Park...Ratonnades à pédés!
A MUST READ! GLAMOROUS!! SEXUAL!!! DECADENT!!! And more!
Definitely NOT! Politically correct
!!! POWERFUL & SO REAL!
WorldCopyrights@SACD 2011/ # 245252, 75009 Paris, France.



Monday, June 6, 2011

Mandats / Money Orders / E-> 2011 version.

English translation down below.


Quelques Extraits...


''J'étais incapable de travailler. Je savais faire mille choses et ne savais rien faire, que boire et me distraire, m'amuser pour fuir mon ennui, ce que je refaisais aussitôt le porte-monnaie à nouveau rempli. Je pouvais alors recommencer à jouir, à écarter les cuisses et renflouer mon gosier de plaisirs phalliques, un verre à la main et en robe longue courant dans les longs couloirs de ma vie érotique. Je n'avais rien d'un homme banal mais me sentais redevenir normale, une femme faite pour l'amour et qui pouvait avec quelques billets tout frais, avec ses nouveaux amants enfin le revivre comme si de rien n'était. Les angoisses du lendemain s'envolaient pour ne laisser place qu'au moment présent alors dégagé de tous ses financiers tourments. ''


And God knows how my neurotic soul was then saved!!


'' I was incapable of working. I could do a thousand things and could do nothing but drinking and entertaining myself, amusing myself to escape from my boredom until I could do it all over again once my wallet was full again. I could then start coming again, open my legs and fill my gob up with phallic delights one glass in my hand dressed with a low necked evening dress, running about in the long corridors of my erotic life. I was nothing of a trite man but I felt I was suddenly becoming normal again, living my condition of a woman made for love who could, with newly fresh bank notes in her hand, live again with her brand new lovers, her love life as if nothing happened. The anxieties of tomorrow were vanished, leaving only room to the current moment which just had been freed from its financial torments. Without my mother, I was an impotent, and, between Freud and Lacan, I wondered who of the two could help me to carry on living my life of a rich idle slut so she could get screwed, easy, quiet, sure of herself and come, now supporting herself with a nice bank account, -seriously.''


No comments: